Setting Off From Sandwell valley

Sunday 4 July 2010

Haweswater and The Golden Eagle

Well I was going to arrive at the reserve at midday but thanks to meeting so many fabulous people, I actually arrived at about 5.30pm.

Had met a lovely couple, Iver and Wendy, whose passion was trail hounds. Indeed their four dogs had won internationals as well as national and local events.

Then met up with Stuart from Woking who with 4 of his friends were cycling from Land's End to John O' Groats to raise money for CHASE. I didn't get their email address but I'll put a link for their website/blog once I've found it. [Get in touch lads if you see this]



The Steve, a cyclist from Hoy on the Orkneys on hsi way to Essex. Photos and a bap with the CHASE lads at Shap.

Finally a couple from Perth Australia who chatted about seabirds.

Oh dear time up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment