Setting Off From Sandwell valley

Saturday 10 July 2010

Don't Believe it - I'm up to date!

Saturday 10th July 2010

Well it's chucking it down outside and I'm safely ensconced in Stranraer library. Got here after cycling from the Mull this morning. Can't believe the weather. The sea is mill flat calm and it only rained until 7.00am. From then on it was cloudy but still and no wind to blow me back up the Mull. What happened to that SWerly?

Right, exciting news. I've been asked to go on Scottish Television! Up here their version of The One Show is called The Hour. Well I've ben asked to go on maybe on the 14th or 15th next week. One problem. I've got nothing to wear! My t-shirts and trousers are a little grubby from all the cycling so I'll have to see what I can do before the day. Exciting ain't it?

Right now to look at how the cricket's going and see what the weather holds in store.

All the best everyone,

and thanks to everyone who's donated to the charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment